Moving day is always associated with stress, confusion, and fatigue. Some of the reasons why the day becomes hectic are because you have to pack your stuff and also ensure you leave the old home free from dirt. Honestly, it is a lot of work especially if you are doing it single-handedly. However, you don’t have to worry about all that if you seek for the services of Clearabee Moving Company for rubbish removal.
What Should Be Done on Moving Day
- Sorting – always ensure that your items are well sorted out to avoid damages. The fragile stuff should be put together and labelled so that the loaders can be extra careful when handling them.
- Packing – after sorting, pack your stuff in boxes. The best method is usually labelling what should be taken where. By so doing, it becomes easier to offload and arrange.
- Cleaning – once you finish packing, that’s when you realize all the junk that you have been holding. Often, the rubbish is squeezed to the corners of the rooms and in the cabinets. But you need to clean up to make the home habitable for the next occupant.You can request for help from a rubbish removal company.
Tips on How to Manage Moving Day without Stress
- Ask for help – do not shy from asking friends and relatives to help out on that day. The people you choose to help you should be trusted because many things can get lost in the process.
- Offer snacks – even if the people you seek to help are close to you, remember they are using a lot of energy, and most probably you won’t pay them for the service. Be kind and offer them snacks to grab as they go about the sorting and packing.
- Seek professional help- as much as you can get friends and relatives over to help with the moving; it is advisable to seek professional rubbish removers to make the work easier. However, always ensure that the company you choose is reputable to avoid disappointments.
Clearabee Rubbish Removal services
We are UK’s best junk removal company with a proven record of delivering the best services to our clients. What’s more is that it is free to request a quotation from us. We only charge for the waste we collect and not a pound more, and you, therefore, won’t be charged for other hidden charges. Some of the services we offer are:
- Sofa removal – we all know how our couches can be bulky for movement. However, our company will help you move your sofas without breakage during moving day. We will also dispose of any broken sofas and those you want to be given to charity.
- Junk removal- whether it is junk from your backyard or junk accumulated during packing, we will dispose of it for you. We will ensure that every nook and cranny of your household is de-cluttered.
- Skip bags – our bee bags are airtight and can accumulate a lot of waste. Our skip bags can come in handy in collecting your junk. The bags come in different sizes, and you can order any depending on the amount of rubbish you have. Once the bags are full, all you have to do is call our van man who will come collect the junk for disposal.
Why Choose Clearabee
- We offer a same day collection service.
- Our fees are affordable and depend on the amount of junk you have
- We are available on phone and email at any time of the day.
- Our employees are well trained and ethical.
- We dispose of waste in an environmentally friendly way.
Moving day can be stressful especially when it comes to the removal of junk revealed after packing your items. However, at Clearabee we do all the dirty work for you by collecting and disposing of the waste. All you have to do is request a quotation, and we will offer the same day service.