Call of Duty: Warzone is one of the most popular multiplayer video games nowadays. It is a free to play for all the gamers across the globe which is making it more promising. Aside from being a First Person Shooter (FPS) game, it also offers a lot of remarkable mechanics which other similar games don’t provide.
There are ample of ways to enjoy this mode thus it is important to polish your expertise in first person shooting to be able to win the game. This can however be compromised with players who use cheats to win like Warzone aimbot since this will give them a lot of advantages even without possessing such expertise. That is why you should always be mindful not only with the specifics of the game but as well as the ones who are playing it.
How to play Battle Royale in Call of Duty: Warzone?
A team in this game is composed of three members. Each squad will be deployed in Verdansk wherein players of each team must agree to choose the same location that is safe in order to keep their team intact. Splitting up means lowering your chances of survival hence it’s really advisable to stick to your team always until the game ends. There are however additional strategies that can guide you to become victorious in this mode.
- Communication is the key
- Having good communication with your teammates really serves as a great help in achieving your goals. Starting from landing on the same location, pinging to point out loot and enemy locations, or even travelling across the map.
- Always be a team player
- A teamwork would always lead to success of every group especially in multiplayer games. Make sure to prioritize your squad rather than your own benefits alone. Share what you have to your team and refrain from hoarding supplies. Do not leave any of your crews behind because they are the only ones who can help you attain victory. They can even revive you once you’re dead or has been eliminated from a Gulag fight. Ergo, you should always value your team more than yourself.
- Surviving though reviving
- The most important thing a team could do to you is to resurrect you. Unlike other games in this genre, Call of Duty: Warzone does not allow players to go idle while waiting for the game to end. Instead, they are offering players more chances of resuming the game. Once you’re dead, you will be sent to Gulag to fight against another defeated player on a one-on-one gunfight match. The winning player will be rejoining his teammates whilst the loser will be eliminated. But even though he’s eliminated doesn’t necessarily mean he’s totally out of the game since squadmates can still be able to revive him unless they’re all dead.
- Supply utilization
- An effective use of weapons, ammos, or reviving kits could also result to success. Sharing your loots with other members such as dropping unnecessary ammos and leaving weapons which are your teammate’s specialization would eventually help your squad in surviving until the game ends.